10 Signs you’re an Autism Mama
Just something quick and fun. Please share your signs and photos with me too!
1) Legos are everywhere!
Affiliate links- I use aff. links to cover the associated costs of providing this website. I only recommend resources and products I personally use. I make a small commission, and your price is the same. Thank you for your support of this website, it means the world to me!
2) Screen time brings more joy than birthdays.
3) People want to know why you use a stroller for “such an old kid” at Disneyland.
4) Every attempt at a family photo looks like this.
5) Sensory everything, all the time.
6) Sensory seeking means tons of messes to find and clean up.
7) Checking the behavior trackers sent home makes you crazy nervous.
8) Intense toothbrush fear ends up in multiple oral surgeries at a young age. 😖
8) Everything gets needs lined up.
9) Touching pumpkin goop is breaking news.
10) The sight of your children putting each other first melts your heart to the extreme!
If you can relate, share with a friend. Add any you wish you had seen to the comments section. If you make your own “10 signs you’re an autism mama” post, link to it in the comments!
Join thousands of mamas, just like you!
Subscribe today to access freebies, tips & encouragement, as well as occasional sales and discounts!