Looking for a Homeschool Conference without the hassle?
This is the homeschool conference for you then! I’ve always wanted to attend a homeschool conference, and still do, but between military schedules, childcare, and travel expenses, it’s not a reality for me right now. There aren’t any conferences relatively close to me, let alone in my budget. So do we just miss out then? Nope! There’s a perfect solution to the homeschool conference problem and I’m sharing that with you today!
Why do you need a homeschool convention?
If you’re like me, you don’t know everything in the world about homeschooling. You’re still learning new tricks every day. Sure, I know a heck of a lot more than when I started, and I share all of that with you here in the blog, but there is always more to learn. That’s where a homeschool convention comes in.
I use affiliate links to cover the associated costs of providing this website. I receive a commission at no additional cost to you, and this post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for your support of AHM and my family, it means the world to me!
You can keep plugging along as is, or spend hours reading blogs each day (I and many others thank you for that 😂). Seriously though, who wouldn’t rather have videos from which you can more easily learn, and to which you’d have lifetime access? 🙋🏻♀️
Let’s get digital
Well, the internet is good for a few things at least (as much as it also makes me crazy), so let’s take advantage of that! We can now attend conferences digitally from the comfort of our homes. It may not be exactly the same, but it’s still an amazing experience.
I attended my first digital conference last summer, where I learned some great usable tips. There was so much to think about and consider. It’s something I thought back to often this year when making changes in our homeschool. I even purchased the videos to be able to watch again later.
That conference, great as it was, only had maybe 10 presentations. Today, I’m excited to share the 2018 Homeschool Mom’s conference with you! Imagine all you’ll learn from more than 100 speakers. Check out the specifics next:
Here’s the rundown on what you get
- 100+ videos from more than 50 experienced homeschoolers with a combined 600+ years of experience!
- 50+ videos from 30+ experienced work at home, homeschooling moms (if you select the work from home track or the all-access pass) with a combined 200+ years of experience.
- Lifetime access to the videos, so don’t worry about listening to hours and hours of great lessons in one jam-packed weekend. Once the conference closes on the 10th, you keep the videos forever, but you can’t purchase them if you waited!
- A Facebook Group in which you can meet and network with other homeschool moms, just like you, also attending the summit.
- Access to the Vendor hall for tons of discounts (remember, this is like a legit homeschool convention to which you’d otherwise travel)!
- A Digital Swag Bag filled with freebies and discounts galore – valued at $1,000+
- If you purchase your ticket early, you also save $5 as an Early bird discount. This means you can get either track for ONLY $15 or BOTH for just $25! How crazy is that?! If you buy the all-access pass during early bird registration, each video costs around 16 cents! Want just the homeschool track? You’re looking at just 15 cents per video!
I’ll see you there!
Join thousands of mamas, just like you!
Subscribe today to access freebies, tips & encouragement, as well as occasional sales and discounts!